Contact with us
If you contact us via the form on the website or via email, the data you provide will be stored by us for six months for the purpose of processing the request and in case of follow-up questions. We do not pass on this data without your consent.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by using the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google is of course Privacy Shield certified. In the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser software; However, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link. If there is no add-on support for your browser, you can set a cookie to prevent tracking. This website uses Analytics features for remarketing, Google Display Network impression reports, DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, Google Analytics reports on performance by demographics and interests. You can disable Google Analytics for display advertising and customize ads on the Google Display Network by going to Ads Settings.
DoubleClick by Google
As a matter of principle, this website does not store complete IP addresses of mere visitors to the website or deletes or anonymizes them immediately after the end of the use of the website.
When visiting the website, further data is collected by the web server for the transfer of data and partly stored in log files, which provide information about the end device used, the browser used, the time of access, the so-called referrer and transferred data volumes. A personal reference is not possible from this data, as the IP address is not stored or anonymized.
The data collected during registration can be seen in the registration form. They are used to provide services, payment processing and required checks for payment methods. The information is also used to inform about orders, products and services. We will store the data until you choose to cancel your registration.
You have the possibility to subscribe to our newsletter via our website. For this we need your first name, last name, company name, your email address and declaration that you agree to receive the newsletter. We want to make sure that no private persons who fall under the scope of the Consumer Protection Act (KSchG) subscribe.
Double Opt-in: Once you have signed up for the newsletter, we will send you a confirmation email with a link to confirm your subscription.
You can cancel your subscription to the newsletter at any time. Please send your cancellation to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. We will then immediately delete your data in connection with the newsletter dispatch.
When you make purchases, we may use a third-party application, such as Stripe to process your payments. These third-party applications may collect certain financial information from you to process a payment on behalf of A1 Digital, including your name, email address, mailing address, payment card information, and other billing information. A1 Digital does not store or receive your payment information, but it may store and receive information associated with your payment information (e.g., your billing details).
You are generally entitled to the following rights:
- Information: You can request confirmation from us as to whether and to what extent we process your data. To guarantee the protection of your data, please always send us such a request in writing and enclose a copy of your ID.
- Correction: If we process your personal data that is incomplete or incorrect, you may request that we correct or complete it at any time.
- Deletion: You can request that we delete your personal data if we process it unlawfully or if the processing disproportionately interferes with your legitimate interests of protection. Please note that there may be reasons that prevent immediate deletion, e.g. in the case of legally regulated retention obligations.
- Restriction of processing: You can request us to restrict the processing of your data if
- you dispute the accuracy of the data, for a period of time that allows us to verify the accuracy of the data.
- the processing of the data is unlawful, but you refuse erasure and instead request restriction of data use,
- we no longer need the data for the intended purpose, but you still need this data to assert or defend legal claims, or
- if you have objected to the processing of the data.
- Data portability: You can request that we provide you with the data you have entrusted us with for storage in a structured, common and machine-readable format, if
- we process this data on the basis of a revocable consent given by you or for the performance of a contract between us, and
- this processing is carried out with the aid of automated procedures.
- Objection: If we process your data for the purposes of performing tasks in the public interest, for the exercise of official authority or if we rely on the necessity of the processing to protect our legitimate interest, you can object to this data processing if there is an overriding interest in protecting your data. You can object to the sending of advertising at any time without giving reasons.
If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection law or your data protection rights have otherwise been violated in some way, you can complain to the supervisory authority. In Austria, this is the data protection authority.
You can reach us at the following contact details:
Stand: 31. Juli 2018