Contact with us
If you contact us via the signup form on the website or via e-mail, your data will be stored for six months to process the request and in case of follow-up questions. We will not share this information without your consent.
This site uses analytics functions for the purpose of remarketing, Google Display Network impressions reports, DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, Google Analytics reports on demographic characteristics and interests. You can disable Google Analytics for display advertising and customize the ads on the Google Display Network by visiting the ad settings.
On this website, in general, no complete IP addresses of mere visitors are being stored, or they are deleted or anonymized immediately after the end of the use of the website.
When visiting the website, further data is collected from the web server for the transmission of data and, in part, stored in log files which provide information about the used device, browser, time of access, the so-called referrer and transmitted data volumes. A personal reference cannot be created from this data, since the IP address is not saved or anonymized.
The data which is collected during the registration can be found in the registration form. It is used to provide services, payment processing and required checks on payment arrangements. The information is also used to inform about orders, products and services. We will store the data until you cancel your registration.
You can subscribe to our newsletter via our website. To do this, we need your first name, surname, company name, your email address and your consent that you agree to receive the newsletter. We want to ensure that no private individuals who fall within the scope of the Consumer Protection Act (Konsumentenschutzgesetz, KSchG) are registered.
Double Opt-in: Once you have subscribed to the newsletter, we will send you a confirmation email with a link to confirm your registration.
You can cancel your subscription to the newsletter any time. To do so, please send your cancellation to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. We will immediately delete your data in connection with the newsletter cancellation.
You have the following rights:
- Right to be informed: You can request information from us as to whether and to what extent we process your data. In order to guarantee the protection of your data, please always send us such a request in writing and attach a copy of your personal ID.
- Right of correction: If we process your personal data that is incomplete or incorrect, you may, at any time, ask for their rectification or completion.
- Right of erasure: You may request the deletion of your personal data by us if we process it unlawfully or if the processing disproportionately interferes with your legitimate interests. Please note that there may be reasons opposing an immediate deletion, e.g. in the case of legally regulated storage requirements.
- Right to restriction of processing: You may require us to restrict the processing of your data if
- you deny the accuracy of the data for a period of time that allows us to verify the accuracy of the data;
- the processing of the data is unlawful, but you reject a deletion and require a restriction of data usage instead;
- we no longer need the data for the intended purpose, but you still need this data for the assertion or defence of legal claims;
- you have lodged an objection to the processing of the data.
- Data portability: You may require us to provide you with the information you have entrusted to us for safekeeping in a structured, broadly consumable and machine-readable data format, provided that:
- we process this data on the basis of a revocable consent expressed by you or for the fulfillment of a contract between us, and
- this processing is done using automated procedures.
- Right to object: If we process your data for performance of tasks carried out in the public interest, for the exercise of official authority or if we rely on the necessity to safeguard our rightful interest in processing, you can object to this data processing, if an overriding protection interest of your data exists. You can object to receiving advertisement at any time without giving a reason.
If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection law or if your data protection claims have otherwise been violated, you can complain to the supervisory authority. In Austria, this is the Austrian Data Protection Authority (Datenschutzbehörde).
You can reach us via the following contact details:
Version: 31 July 2018