If you are an IT administrator (or security professional) and want a free and professional vulnerability scanner for your company, sign up at https://www.offensity.com/en/signup/!
Professional vulnerability scanning for free?
Existing vulnerability scanners are time-consuming and expensive to operate. Making it unfeasible and unlikely for admins to use them regularly.
As an admin, you certainly have had to work with reports from OpenVAS, Tenable Nessus, Qualys Web Application Scanning or other solutions.
Either the free tools provide low-quality findings, OR the reports are time-consuming to interpret, OR professional, good tools are too expensive for your budget OR all three.
- What if running vulnerability scans was easy and painless, and you were only minutes away from testing your organization's infrastructure against newly implemented or trending vulnerabilities?
- What if you had port scans and a complete index of your production tech stack always up to date and automatically checked against known vulnerabilities?
- What if you can find broken web applications and URLs, without indexing web pages by yourself?
- What if you spent only minutes on precise and clear security reports instead of having to sift hours through time-consuming lists of issues.
And what if you could do that for free – once a week.
The simplest way to find and fix vulnerabilities
Offensity is an automated vulnerability scanner helping professional IT admins easily identify and fix vulnerabilities before hackers turn them into incidents. And it's free!
Offensity finds vulnerabilities in your public infrastructure:
- accidentally exposed internal services and commonly hacked ports,
- outdated and exploitable server software,
- broken web applications,
- hidden and abusable files and endpoints,
- weak user credentials,
- And much more - across your domain and all of your subdomains.
Our security experts daily monitor new and trending threats and help you respond appropriately: Whether it’s a vulnerability in your tech stack or a data leak involving your employees’ account credentials - our team has you covered.
Offensity only reports vulnerabilities that are an actual risk to your infrastructure, cutting down on time-wasting, minimal-impact issues, and false positives. You’ll get accurate reports, with vulnerabilities ranked by risk and recommended actions for resolution.
What you get for free
Users can get high-quality security reports for free. Free plans do have a few limitations though:
- You can trigger scans manually – whenever you need them. No scans without manual action!
- You can request one scan per week.
- Your team has a maximum of 50 subdomains, 2 domains, and 1 user.
You can find all the details at https://www.offensity.com/en/pricing/
Finally, there is nothing to wait for. Get free and professional vulnerability scanning for your company; sign up at https://www.offensity.com/en/signup/!