You can change your personal settings by clicking the link in the top right corner of the reporting dashboard.
The personal settings page has 3 sub-pages.
- Email settings
- API Tokens
In the security settings you can change your password and enter the two factor authentication settings.
Two factor authentication
Here you can set up and edit your two factor authentication. We highly recommend you to setup 2fa for your offesnity account.
We support 2fa with
- Authenticator Apps (recommended)
If you use an authenticator app you can also add a backup mobile phone number or download backup tokens.
In the email settings you can configure which emails you want to receive from offensity.
- Immediate alert emails for new issues with some risk level
- Notifications for issue comments
- Monthly summaries
- Onboarding mails
- Changelog information
- Information about our blog posts
- Information and news from A1 Digital
Here you can set up and manage your API tokens for offensity.