If you want a free and professional vulnerability scanner for your company, sign up at https://www.offensity.com/en/signup/!
Most admins are bad at security
Let me be clear: most admins I know are pragmatic, and super helpful – and do know a lot about security. But most of them do not have much time to spend on security: Having a long backlog of IT projects required by the business. Not having time nor resources to regularly update and patch production systems. Missing out on regular security reviews of existing infrastructure because it's too time-consuming. Someone in the Dev- or the Ops-team taking shortcuts when deadlines are near. — Mistakes happen, and errors are easy to miss.
Eventually, hackers will take advantage of existing vulnerabilities or an unknown backdoor. If the incident is detected at all, stress levels peak for the admin team: resulting in long work hours and weekend overtime. People start blaming each other, and the persons in charge will be questioned.
Missing trivial bugs in deployed infrastructure can lead to incidents published in the media or ending in the hands of blackmailers.
Professional vulnerability scanning for free?
Existing vulnerability scanners are time-consuming and expensive to operate. Making it infeasible and unlikely for admins to use them regularly.
Either the free tools provide low-quality findings, OR the reports are time-consuming to interpret, OR professional, better tools are too expensive for your budget OR all three.
- What if running vulnerability scans was easy and painless, and you were only minutes away from testing your organization's infrastructure against newly implemented or trending vulnerabilities?
- What if you had port scans and a complete index of your production tech stack always up to date and automatically checked against known vulnerabilities?
- What if you can find broken web applications and URLs, without indexing web pages by yourself?
- What if you spent only minutes on precise and clear security reports instead of having to sift hours through time-consuming lists of issues.
And what if you could do that for free – once a week.
The simplest way to find and fix vulnerabilities
Offensity is an automated vulnerability scanner helping professional IT admins easily identify and fix vulnerabilities before hackers turn them into incidents. And it's free!
Offensity finds vulnerabilities in your public infrastructure:
- accidentally exposed internal services,
- exploitable server software,
- broken web applications,
- abusable and public files (config, backups, logs, …),
- weak user credentials,
- And much more - across your domain and all of your subdomains.
Every day our security experts daily monitor new and trending threats and help you respond appropriately: Whether it’s a vulnerability in your tech stack or a data leak involving your employees’ account credentials - our team has you covered.
Offensity only reports vulnerabilities that are an actual risk to your infrastructure, cutting down on time-wasting, minimal-impact issues, and false positives. You’ll get accurate reports, with vulnerabilities ranked by risk and recommended actions for resolution.
What you get for free
Users can get high-quality security reports for free. Free plans do have a few limitations though:
- You can trigger scans manually – whenever you need them. No scans without manual action!
- You can request one scan per week.
- Your team has a maximum of 50 subdomains, 2 domains, and 1 user.
You can find all the details at https://www.offensity.com/en/pricing/
Finally, there is nothing to wait for. Get free and professional vulnerability scanning for your company; sign up at https://www.offensity.com/en/signup/!